Wow, it’s a real tricky decision all right.
You decide to commission someone to draw or paint your beloved pooch and woe betide the man or woman who takes up that assignment and….gets it wrong!
We all know what our dogs look like. But there is that undoubted intangible factor of ‘capturing their personality’.
[sws_toggle1 title=”Capture Your Dog’s Personality Forever – CLICK HERE”]
Ever thought about protecting your pet’s memory for eternity by way of a beautiful pet portrait?
Then check out…. Pet Portraits by James Arguile
Beautiful drawings and paintings made from photographs, by artist with over ten years’ experience.
Ideal for a special gift: why not commission a unique portrait today?
* A4: £50 (Extra portraits within same sheet of paper: £20 extra per head)
* A3: £70 (£30 per extra)
* A2: £150 – £200 (£50 per extra)
Contact Me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any requirements and once your portrait is agreed, I will start work.
I also create custom family portraits.
You can telephone me on: (UK) 07816 124094
James Arguile Pet Portraits
If you’re looking for a professional to draw or paint a portrait of your dog – or if you’re one of those kind hearted souls who’s decided to commission a piece of art as a gift for the dog lover in your life, you have a few options when it comes to selecting your artist.
1. Take a look, if you can, at their portfolio of work.
2. How does it make you feel?
3. Would it take your breath away if you were the owner of the dogs depicted?
4. Is there a distinct style, unique to the artist?
5. Is the dog’s character captured on canvas?
6. Are there any testimonials from happy customers? If not, would the artist be willing to supply some?
7. Is the pricing within your budget.
Choosing the artist for your dog’s portrait should be fun, memorable experience. Receiving the finished artwork can be an emotionally overwhelming experience – pick the right artist and you can ensure the emotion will be all for the RIGHT reasons!